Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hello, dear.


Contrary to popular belief, this is a sketch. That took a handful of hours. And constant breaks. Cough, cough.
I should have some mo' contributions to this subject once I return from my trip to Seattle. I imagine I would need some method of entertainment on the plane ride.. aside from relentlessly kicking the seat in front of me. Or poking my eye with a sharp, pointy thing.

But anyway, this guy's theme song is 'Reign I Forever' by Blood Axis. Pretty MIGHTY. Burp.

10 comments:

Kennon said...

Wow that is nice. Great pencil work. Your shading is awesome, the horns especially. The hard light on top and subtle soft light on bottom really makes them pop. Well done. I think you have a new print....

Kennon said...

Also, does he have one horn or two? If he has two I'd indicate that, even if the other horn is indicated simply/subtley. ... my two cents.

CS Jennings said...

ok. so THIS is why you suggested dragons, because you rock hardcore at drawing them. ditto kennon's comments, though i'm not worried about the horns like he is.

Thomas aka Goatboy said...

Damnit... that looks rad... SUPER RAD!!!

Have fun in Seattle. I know I want to check out that con sometime, maybe next year.

CS Jennings said...

and oh, i love the teeth!

Sarah Frary said...

He has two horns. But we'll pretend, for the sake of this picture, that he broke the oher one off? Haha, I just didn't feel like shading in a second one, but I might add it and then re-scan it, if I decide to make it a print. Thanks for the two cents!

And d'aww, shucks, thanks everyone!

Dylan Edwards said...

Truly awesome work. Great texture on the skin!

Jason Chalker said...

Rad! I love the spiral on the horn(s).

STOVEPIPE.NET said...

Very nice! How big is this drawing?

Rubio said...

Niiiiiice. Dig that hatching-really glows.