Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Is everyone busy?


Seems like it. Even me damnit hehe. Here is my She-Ra... This one is set in the distant future of her world, you are looking at her great granddaughter, Megan Ra. The world is currently being ravaged by a techno virus orginated by the Computer AI known as S.K.E.L.E.T.O.R. The coming of the virus has brought the world into a realm of chaos.

Meg, grand daughter of She-Ra, has found her destiny while scavenging in her old ancestral home. Will it be enough to stop the evil S.K.E.L.E.T.O.R.???

3 comments:

Jason Chalker said...

I like the skulls on her shirt and the broken sword. I think she should've been a blonde, though. Oh, and showing more skin. Especially if she's got her Great Grandmother's legs. Rowrrr. ;)

Sarah Frary said...

Haha! Maybe the black hair is a sign of rebellion? I don't know, if She-Ra was my grandmother, I would probably be so embarassed. 'SHE-RA? I KNOW NOT OF ANY SHE-RA. GRRAAWWRR! *smashsmash*'

She's kickin' ass and taking.. names.

Joe Riley said...

.....